Imaginative Play - On a few occasions, Emma used her doctor's kit to give her baby dolls a check-up or take care of them when they were ill. I love the second picture where she is showing Beth how to say "Ahhh!" when looking at her throat with the tongue depressor. Emma also used gauze and tape to wrap a boo-boo on Beth's knee, but only after thoroughly cleaning it and telling her, "Don't cry. It will be okay."
Sorting Tray - Like I said in the last post, she loved doing this with the tweezers.
Book & Size Sequencing - I read the book Farm Flu by Teresa Bateman to Emma and then played this game to review skills like sequence of events and small, medium, and large. The printables came from Hubbard's Cupboard.
Song Time - Our song for this theme was "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."
Sorting Tray - Like I said in the last post, she loved doing this with the tweezers.
Book & Size Sequencing - I read the book Farm Flu by Teresa Bateman to Emma and then played this game to review skills like sequence of events and small, medium, and large. The printables came from Hubbard's Cupboard.
Song Time - Our song for this theme was "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."
No comments:
Post a Comment