Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Newborns sleep for approximately 16 hours a day, usually in 2-3 hour increments. Here are some great poses of our sleeping beauty. While most babies like to be swaddled, she prefers to stretch out. What a funny girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I dare assume Emma is sleeping more for you at night? I hope so!

Heather S.

Anonymous said...

What a joy to spend time with you and Emma on Thursday. It was pure delight holding that little angel and watching what great love and care she is getting from her loving parents. She is an absolute love and a great snuggler! Thank you for sharing your precious Emma.
Janenne

Anonymous said...

WOw, she changes every time I see a pic..she's got some long legs and feet...those will be expensive, not for Shoe Carnival feet!!!

Anonymous said...

Sydney was the same way. She would just scream if I tried to swaddle her. She wanted to stretch out. Can't wait to see her!

Missy