Monday, May 10, 2010

Windy Days

Here is another batch of early spring photos. Emma really enjoys being outside, going on wagon rides, and playing soccer. It was a bit chilly and windy on this day, but she was bundled up and did a great job of leaving her hat and hood on. The hood helped to keep her ears covered and her hat in place. Otherwise, the wind would take off with it. There were a few wagon rides this spring where I'd hear Emma said, "Oh, no! Hat!" When I would stop pulling and turn around, Emma's hands would be on her head, but her hat would be a few feet behind on the sidewalk. I was pleased with her for letting me know right away. When she was younger, we would lose items and not realize it for blocks. On those occasions, however, Emma was dropping them overboard!

No comments: