Sunday, February 22, 2009

Printing Precious Photos

This weekend I finally printed hard copies of the many pictures that we've taken of our angel. Except for our Christmas card, I hadn't printed any since Emma was three months old. It was quite an endeavor, and I think I only missed a few that we really wanted during the upload process. With all of the different folders of pictures, that's an easy mistake to make. The online order was very large, and we received a special notice that the one-hour photo option would take two hours. While we are pleased with all of the pics, I'm curious to know why the prints we pick up are never in chronological order. You'd think the way they are submitted would be the way they come out of the printer. Does Wal-Mart pay someone to shuffle the photos like a deck of cards?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!! Same thing happened to me when I printed 200 pictures around Christmas time of Jacob's first year. It took me FOREVER to get them back in the right order. Such a pain!!