We finally have a new family photo of the three of us! I think the last one we had taken was when Emma was three months old. Here we are, almost five months later!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is a GREAT family photo! I always have to smile when I see such a great photo and wonder if this is how things truly were 5 minutes before this image was captured. For Olivia's 1 year photos we ended up pleased with our final results but oh how there were tears (by me too) before we could get a good one.
Mom and Dad had been up all day at that point, so Emma was in an extremely good mood. We decided to take advantage of it and get a family photograph before Kristen and I went out for dinner.
2 comments:
That is a GREAT family photo! I always have to smile when I see such a great photo and wonder if this is how things truly were 5 minutes before this image was captured. For Olivia's 1 year photos we ended up pleased with our final results but oh how there were tears (by me too) before we could get a good one.
Heather S.
Thanks, Heather!
Mom and Dad had been up all day at that point, so Emma was in an extremely good mood. We decided to take advantage of it and get a family photograph before Kristen and I went out for dinner.
So thankfully there were no tears!
Post a Comment