Saturday, April 12, 2008

Surprise! It's a crib!

A few weekends ago when we were out of town visiting Scott’s parents, some elves snuck into our house with a crib! It was fully assembled in the baby’s room when we returned! It is an early baby shower gift from Kristen’s Aunt Pam, Nan, and cousin Jamie. Our little angel will have sweet dreams here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great surprise! Although, I'm sorry Scott will miss out on that experience of having to put together his daughter's bed. I think Drew has very vivid memories of his experience. : ) However, I'm sure there will be many more items in Supergirl's future that will need assembling!
Heather S.

GMGP said...

We can't help it. Us Elves are really excited.

Anonymous said...

Those elves did a great job and it is so beautiful. What a wonderful was to be surprised. She will have many sweet dreams with such a special family.
Janenne