Did you know? Babies at this stage of development can open and close their eyes, and they can hear sounds. They have intervals of being awake and asleep, breathe small amounts of amniotic fluid, and get hiccups. They can suck their thumbs and even cry!
It’s week 28! Only 86 days or so to go! We had another good report at the doctor’s office this week. I took the glucose test, which consisted of a carbonated orange drink and a one-hour wait. It helps identify if I have gestational diabetes. The results came back in the normal range. I still feel wonderful as the third trimester begins!
1 comment:
So glad you are feeling great. I was just telling someone today that I feel like everyone else's pregnancy is going by fast while mine feels like it's at a standstill.
I can't believe you are into the third trimester already. Looking forward to meeting little "Supergirl".
Heather S.
Post a Comment