Thursday, March 13, 2008

Picking Out Patterns

Don’t you just LOVE this “Sugar Plum” bedroom! We have registered for many of these items at Babies ‘R’ Us. It is soooo girly! We have also settled on a set of cherry furniture, but are waiting for a possible sale since we have some time. It looks similar to the furniture in this picture. We are thinking of going with a crib, small dresser, and changing table. Our plan is to clear out one of our guest rooms over Spring Break. Kristen’s parents are coming to help with painting and moving furniture. Here we go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It is girly and that's what makes it so cute. What I want to know is how involved Scott was in picking it out? I found Drew had more of opinion on what his "little princess" should have in her bedroom than I did!
Heather S.

Scott and Kristen said...

Scott loved registering! I was suggesting yellow and green for the things we would use for a future baby. But Scott insisted on pink and flowery patterns for several items! He was sooooo cute!