Did you know? Pregnant women are hungry! According to BabyCenter.com, expectant moms should eat when they’re hungry . . . which means non-stop. During my first trimester, I read that I should only increase my caloric intake by 100 calories a day. Now I’ve learned that during the second trimester I should get 300 extra calories a day. YEAH! I suspect they should be “healthy” calories, however, . . . so I cannot justify ice cream sundaes every night.
It’s week 24! We had another appointment today with our doctor and had a good report. We heard the heartbeat again—156 beats per minute! This past week we discovered that she loves to move, especially to music. We saw a high school musical on Saturday—Big River. During Sunday’s church services we had a guest cellist, the handbell choir performed two songs, and the congregation sang several hymns with the organ. She enjoyed it all! Do we have a future musician on our hands? Well, maybe it’s just a coincidence.
It’s week 24! We had another appointment today with our doctor and had a good report. We heard the heartbeat again—156 beats per minute! This past week we discovered that she loves to move, especially to music. We saw a high school musical on Saturday—Big River. During Sunday’s church services we had a guest cellist, the handbell choir performed two songs, and the congregation sang several hymns with the organ. She enjoyed it all! Do we have a future musician on our hands? Well, maybe it’s just a coincidence.

No comments:
Post a Comment