Superheros unite! Each year we like to coordinate our Halloween attire with Emma's costume. This year she chose Batgirl. Her Grandma Connie spent many hours lovingly creating this amazing superwear! We bought Lauren's Robin costume from Amazon, and I picked up black cat ears and a tail to become Catwoman. Scott looked around his closet and found a few things to transform into Commissioner Gordon. It was a cold night, and Lauren was ready for dinner and bed at 5:00, the start time for trick-or-treating. So, we quickly made our way to a few neighbors' homes before I took her home and Scott continued escorting Batgirl.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Holy Homemade Costumes!
Superheros unite! Each year we like to coordinate our Halloween attire with Emma's costume. This year she chose Batgirl. Her Grandma Connie spent many hours lovingly creating this amazing superwear! We bought Lauren's Robin costume from Amazon, and I picked up black cat ears and a tail to become Catwoman. Scott looked around his closet and found a few things to transform into Commissioner Gordon. It was a cold night, and Lauren was ready for dinner and bed at 5:00, the start time for trick-or-treating. So, we quickly made our way to a few neighbors' homes before I took her home and Scott continued escorting Batgirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment