Emma brought several Minnie Mouse games to her babysitter's house to celebrate her 4th birthday. I was feeling a little crafty! In addition to the activities below, I also made her bow headband. Well, I ordered one from Disney, but the bow was red and we decided to wear a pink shirt. So I created a pink with white polka-dot slipcover for the bow. I love that iron-on tape!
Scavenger Hunt
Match - Have the players meet at the “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse”
while an adult or older child hides the 7 character cards in another room,
which you can call “Mickey Park.” Tell the players that Mickey and his friends are
hiding in Mickey Park, and it is up to them to find all 7 characters and
bring them back to Mickey’s Clubhouse. Hand each player one character. (The little kids can be partnered with
an older child to hunt for the match.)
Each player must hunt for only his/her matching card. If he/she finds a different character,
he/she should leave it hidden and continue hunting. When a match is found, the player should
return to the “clubhouse” location with the matching cards. Play the game again, but assign each player a
different character card.
Pin the Bow on
Minnie - Put a piece of double-sided tape on each bow. Use the fabric to blindfold each child. After each person has a try, the bow that is the closest to Minnie's is the winner.
Polka Dot Toss - Set up the 5 pails in a line along with the starting line. Give the player the basket of balls. They can attempt to toss them into the pails in order 1-5 or just toss for fun!
Polka Dot Toss - Set up the 5 pails in a line along with the starting line. Give the player the basket of balls. They can attempt to toss them into the pails in order 1-5 or just toss for fun!
Mickey and Minnie Coloring Pages - This was a quiet afternoon activity while the little ones napped.
Minnie Mouse Cookies and Juice Boxes - Aren't those Minnie faces just too cute! I ordered them from Denny's Doughnuts and Bakery.
Mickey and Minnie Party Favor Bags - The boys got Mickey stuff and the girls got Minnie stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment