Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finish


I've been a Cascade girl all of my dishwasher life.  Was there even another brand out there to consider?  I saw a commercial, actually several commercials on HGTV while feeding Lauren, for Finish.  They guarantee a brilliant, gleaming shine or your money back and tout they are the number one detergent recommended by dishwasher brands worldwide.  Noticing a dull film on my glasses for the last year or so, I decided it was time to give this "new product" a shot.  (It turns out Finish has been around since 1957.)  I was amazed by the results and had a difficult time using up my last bottle of Cascade because I knew Finish would do a better job.  If you haven't already switched to Finish, I definitely encourage you to try it and join the Finish revolution.  They offer coupons on their website, but you'll need to sign up.

No comments: