Monday, November 14, 2011

Superheroes! - Part 1


Size Sequencing: These Hulk cards, as well as the next several activities, came from a blog called Preschool Printables.

Superhero Identification: Emma added a pom pom on the superhero as it was named. If I was a true fan, I would have known the alter ego of each, but I was only successful at recalling Batman is Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is Peter Parker, Superman is Clark Kent, Hulk is Bruce Banner, and Wolverine is Logan something. (I checked with Scott, and he said It's just Logan--no last name. I guess I know more than I thought!)

One of These Is Not Like the Others: Three of the heroes in the row were exactly the same, but one was slightly different. Emma placed a pom pom on the one that was different.

Line Tracing: The Crayola dry-erase crayons work great on laminated pages.

Name Writing: Emma flipped over her tracing page to write her name--terrific!

No comments: