

Have you noticed that there are an excessive number of blog posts for the month of July? Well, I still have several more to share. July is turning out to be a very busy month for us. We have a lot of things going on, including an upcoming trip to North Carolina to visit family. In my rush to do laundry before leaving, I unknowingly knocked an entire roll of toilet paper into the washing machine. I was trying to get the last little dribble out of the laundry soap bottle, so I turned it upside down and propped it up on the shelf above the washer and dryer as I loaded the basin. (By the way, we store our extra paper towels, tissues, and toilet paper in our laundry room.) When I stepped out to grab a few more items, I heard the bottle fall. I didn't realize it had bumped a TP roll directly into the sudsy water. When the wash cycle ended, I was completely perplexed. It took me almost 3 minutes to figure out what had happened and many, many hours to clean it all by hand in the tub. Unless you have experienced this yourself, you have no idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment