Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emma's ABCs



Thanks to Leapfrog's The Letter Factory, Emma has nearly mastered the sounds of her alphabet! Our friend Heather S. tipped us off to this miraculous video. We couldn't believe how quickly Emma picked up on it! She can work on teaching Mommy her ABCs. Did you notice that I skipped the letter G?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Yes, I am a strong believer in that video! Watch how she'll now start pointing out letters as you are at the mall or Wal-Mart and making their sounds. Kind of scary, but in a good way, how much they can pick up so soon!

Take care,
Heather S.

Lana said...

I'll have to check that video out! Very impressive! Morgan knows what all the letters are and we are working on the sounds now, but I have been looking for something to help her a bit more. Cute video!

Anonymous said...

I have the smartest niece! :)

Love,
Auntie Stephanie