Friday, September 18, 2009

Pumpkin Picks a Pumpkin


While on our way back to Aunt Pam's from Frankfort Days, we stopped at a little farm selling a variety of fruits, vegetables, and flowers including pumpkins, gourds, and mums. Emma loved the colors and textures. The psychedelic ceramic frog sculptures intrigued her as well. But the most exciting part for Emma was the ride in the cart. My personal favorites are the two pictures of her heaving the pumpkins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how her dressed matched the scenery! I'm not even going to mention how we might actually get to see each other. Do you realize every time we were supposed to get together something comes up? So, I won't even tell you I'm half way excited about the possibility of seeing all of you.

Heather S.

Scott said...

We're excited, too, and keeping our fingers crossed that it comes to pass this time:)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch:) Janenne