Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pearly Whites

It's here! Emma's first tooth has arrived! The bottom left pearly white started making its way up a week ago! Emma kept it covered by her squirrely tongue, so it took a full day for daddy to believe me when I told him I saw it coming in. Now both of her bottom center teeth are clearly visible. I've made a few attempts to get a photo of them, but to no avail. You know I'll get it one of these days and share it with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great...did she fuss much with them coming in? Jack is now getting his top 2 teeth and has had a terrible time.

Heather S.

Scott and Kristen said...

Well, she was quite fussy these last two months. She whined and moaned a lot. We weren't sure if it was teething or the need to have our undivided attention and constant entertainment. These past few days since they've come through have been very nice!

Kristen