
Emma had her six-month doctor's appointment on Friday. She weighed in at 18 pounds with a length of just over 27 inches. Both of these measurements are in the 80th and 88th percentiles respectively. Her georgous noggin is still in the 95th percentile. When Scott asked about it, our doctor looked at Scott and said, "You have a pretty big head. I think she inherited it from you." We love both of our huge-headed honeys!
3 comments:
That is too funny!
Heather S.
Ha, ha, ha. REAL funny.
You know Ellie was always in the low percentile for head size, and I was worried about that--you can never win as a parent. Whatever your child does/is/has will always be the opposite of what you think it should be! I can totally see Dr. Emm saying that though! I love him! What a big girl! I can't get over how she has grown. She is so adorable--I really like that shirt too! ;-)
I'll have to get her more blue stuff--she looks really good in it. :-)
Love to all!
Michelle
Post a Comment