Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nighttime Routine

Scott and I have a nighttime routine that we try to follow to help Emma fall into a more regular eating and sleeping schedule. Well, a schedule isn't developing as we had hoped, but we are successful in lulling her to sleep. All she needs is a full tummy, a bath, lotion, warm jammies, and her pacifer. On this night she fell asleep before we could pick her up to cuddle.

3 comments:

Jared, Lana, Morgan, and Kelsey said...

Yeah, "The Schedule" is probably the most stressful thing I've found about being a mom. But don't fret. Keep on the routine, and hopefully soon she'll fall into it on her own. It was great meeting her in person last weekend. We'll have to get the girls together more often, especially as they get older and can really play together.

Ashley Colby said...

She is so adorable! especially when she smiles she looks like a disney character! Sorry I won't be at the baptism, but I hope all is well in the Foley family.

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful and peaceful here! I remember running around in my footie p.j.'s! They were the best!

Stephanie