Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zest for Life

This weekend Scott will be featured as a guest speaker at Peoria’s “Zest for Life” Expo at the Peoria Civic Center. This two-day event targets retirees. Stop by his booth on Friday, September 26 or Saturday, September 27. All of the details are below.

Zest for Life Retirement Expo ‘08

Peoria Civic Center

September 26: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
September 27: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Scott's Motivational Talk:
September 26: 6:00 p.m.
September 27: 11:30 a.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for mailing me the stories. I really enjoyed both of them. Anytime I can write a review for them, let me know where and I'll do it.

Heather S.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed them, Heather. There's no place to leave a review for those stories, but Souls Triumphant could always use a few words at Amazon.com or Barnesandnoble.com :)