Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Fact #6 and Update

Did you know? Pregnancy is a little longer than 9 months. A full-term pregnancy is 40 weeks or 280 days. Crunch these numbers:

30 days in a month X 9.3 months = 40 weeks

Week 32 is here! Our countdown is at 56 days! We had another good appointment, and will now be visiting the doctor every two weeks. We feel prepared and only have a few things left on our “To Do” list—finalize a pediatrician, settle on health insurance, take the weekend childbirth class, pack a bag, and add little touches to her nursery. If I’ve left anything off, someone please let me know! After all, memory decreases by 15% during pregnancy. I think they say it will return, but I can’t remember at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, your memory doesn't get any better!!

Love, Mom